Vision Nationals believes…
1. The Scriptures, both Old and New Testaments as verbally inspired by God and inerrant in the original writings.
2. In One God, Creator of all things, infinitely perfect and eternally existing in three persons namely, Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
3. The Lord Jesus Christ was begotten by the Holy Spirit, born of the virgin Mary, and that He is true God and true Man who died on the Cross for our sins, arose from the dead, ascended into heaven where He sits at the right hand of the Majesty as our High Priest and Advocate.
4. The ministry of the Holy Spirit is to glorify the Lord Jesus Christ and to convict the world of sin, regenerate, seal, indwell, guide, instruct and empower the believer for godly living and service.
5. Man was created in the image of God but fell into sin and is therefore lost and only through regeneration by the Holy Spirit can salvation and spiritual life be obtained.
6. That men are saved and justified before God only through the shed blood of Christ upon faith in Him, and are born again by the work of the Holy Spirit.
7. The Church is the body of Christ, composed of all born again persons in this present age. The mission of the Church is to witness concerning Jesus Christ, to preach the Gospel among all nations, and to perform works of service.
8. That water baptism and the Lord’s supper are ordinances to be observed by the Church during the present age. However, they are not a means of Salvation.
9. In the personal, visible, pre-millennial and imminent return of the Lord Jesus Christ.
10. In the bodily resurrection of both the saved and the lost; those that are saved to the resurrection of life, and those that are unsaved to judgment and punishment.