Signup for our Newsletter
There are no tweets to display for this user.
- Being A Father To The Fatherless
- Bonding Time at Ban San Rak
- Where Are We At With Life Clinic?
- Government Rules – No Girls On Campus
- Dedicating Pastor John’s New House
- High School Is Officially Over for 34 Students!
- CTD: A Widow’s Poem From Nepal
- What Happens When a Student Fails High School?
- Scripture Saves
- CTD: Prayer for a 17 Year Old Mom
Search Results for: hm
This Sunday is Father’s Day. A father should be a source of strength, guidance and unconditional love for his children. But most of the children in Master’s Home have lost their father, either through his death or his abandonment of … Continue reading
High School in India ends in 10th Grade. And so it was that early in May all the 10th Graders at Master’s School sweated through their High School exit exams. Their future rests on these test results, as their scores … Continue reading
Our “Connect The Dots” series regularly posts about Vision Nationals’ work outside of India. In each location one thing is sure, we are planting churches, training nationals and caring for orphans and widows. In Nepal, one of our ministries reaches … Continue reading
Kishore grew up in a Christian home, but he never cared about Jesus and he lived the way he wanted to live. Then when he was a teenager, he got in an accident and his parent’s gave him a Bible. … Continue reading